Maintenance Technician - Supervisor
Duties of the Maintenance Technician - Supervisor role:
The purpose of the role is to provide technical leadership to a team of multi-disciplined and multi-skilled engineering Technicians to ensure operational requirements are met. The role will drive a proactive environmental, health & safety culture along with promoting lean methodologies and quality standards.
Skills and experience required - Maintenance Technician - Supervisor.
- Effectively coordinate available resources and skills within the team to meet operational, engineering and maintenance needs.
- Ensure your team and contractors are performing to company standards and performance requirements, escalating issues and issuing permits to work.
- Liaise with production to reduce downtime of the plant by timely response and feedback of issues.
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement within your area of responsibility.
- This is a shift role - 7am to 7.00pm 5 days with following 4 days off.
- Ideally have an HNC/HND qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Strong leadership experience within the maintenance environment.
- Demonstrated experience of health & safety.
- Excellent motivational, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Experience working in a similar role is essential.
In addition to salary this company offers an excellent pension scheme, bonus scheme and free lunches.