A career development opportunity for a multi skilled maintenance engineers to join a market leading, multi-national company operating within the automated warehousing field at a household brand name's distribution centre in the West Yorkshire area.
This Maintenance Supervisor job comes with a basic salary of £43,860/year including shift allowance, OT availability, industry leading training and career development opportunities as well as an excellent company pension scheme and employee benefits package.
We hope to speak to suitably skilled and ambitious multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals as soon as possible.
This job will require the following Key Skills and Responsibilities:
The position requires a wide range of skills and responsibilities including:
- To support the Site Engineering manager in providing a highly available automation system and a first class site response to the customer, ensuring as far as reasonably practical a first time right policy.
- Involvement in meetings as and when required.
- Provide emergency breakdown and maintenance support on equipment and software issues on automated equipment.
- Controlling maintenance activities on site, speed of response and quality of repair and standards of work.
- To co-ordinate a team of site technicians and third party repair companies on their activities on site.
- Implementation of Site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures.
- Ensure that all spares issues are dealt with efficiently and rapidly.
- Ensuring the company equipment supplied is well cared for and is always in a presentable/usable/maintained condition.
- Provide flexibility and the best use of skills and capabilities of the maintenance team on site.
We require the following Qualification's/Experience
- HNC/HND/ONC Apprenticeship/BTEC or City and Guilds in Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding in Control software at PC and PLC level
- Time-served experience in an Automated environment or similar
- Demonstrable experience in management or supervising teams
- Proven track record in service maintenance
- IOSH qualification in Health and Safety.
Please note that this position will involve working on a Panama shift pattern.
In return for your hard work and skills, we can offer the following:
- Starting salary of £43,860/year (including shift allowance)
- OT frequently available
- Up to 6% Pension contribution matched
- Excellent employee additional benefits package
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
You will have high aspirations for your career and will hopefully be looking to build a rewarding and ever developing skill set as a Team Leader within a company who genuinely are set up to train you and help you take your career as far as your own motivation and skill set allows.
We can also offer an opportunity to become a specialist in all things automation over the course of your career in what is one the sectors of manufacturing that shows the most promise for industry growth in the coming generations and to in doing so surround yourself with like minded professionals every day. This will be supported by industry leading training and career development potential.
If you would like more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121. Otherwise, 'apply' and your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978.
The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.