Salary up to £42,000 per annum – Day Shift
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on behalf of an International Automotive parts manufacturer.
Responsibilities as a Maintenance Supervisor are:
- Install, maintain & repair all equipment
- Facilitate equipment moves on the shop floor
- Manage engineers on shift
- Analyse Mechanical & Electrical problems on equipment
- Reactive Maintenance on any breakdowns
- Technical support for any issues that may occur on machinery
As a Maintenance Supervisor you will have:
- Mechanical & Electrical maintenance experience
- Experience of leading maintenance teams is beneficial
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisations skills
- Experience of working within a fast paced Automotive/Manufacturing environment
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity & keen to hear more about this role then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.