Job title: Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Range - £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
Working hours - Shift (08:00 - 17:30)
Industry - Manufacturing
A Maintenance Supervisor is required within a maintenance manufacturing background. Candidates with experience of the Production industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a Berkshire based company requires a Maintenance Supervisor for a permanent role. As a Maintenance Supervisor you will be required to:
- Take responsibility for leading and managing a team of multidisciplinary technicians in a 'mission-critical' production environment
- Ensure delivery of Maintenance performance targets
- Manage team development to ensure sufficient flexibility and cover to meet all routine and corrective maintenance requirements
- Update Engineering KPI's on a routine basis
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- 5 years Demonstrable experience in team leading in a maintenance function
- Apprenticeship qualifications to Level 3 or equivalent (NVQ3, C&G L3, ONC/HNC) in
fields such as Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Controls/ Instrumentation
- Experience maintaining technologically advanced, automated machinery.
- Has experience of managing a team within a critical SHEQ environment
- Able to guide, assist and train team members to diagnose faults in a
- Will possess a broad range of problem solving skills and thinks 'outside the box'
- Familiar with Continuous Improvement methods and has experience using a
range of simple CI tools and techniques
- Experience in overseeing the safe and efficient working of 3rd Parties
- Desirable to have a recognised EHS Management qualification i.e. IOSH
- Able to instil disciplined / structured ways of working
- Proactive, dynamic and responsive in relation to required change and to
encourage this quality in team members
- Able to think and work short and long-term and to anticipate and mitigate potential
problems in good time
- Able to support the business through a culture change and move Engineering
from a reactive to a proactive way of working
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone would like to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Berkshire based company will offer you:
- £35,000 - £45,000 p.a.
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Manufacturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Supervisor role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.