Job title: Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Range - £43,319 - £53,000 p.a.
Working hours - Shift (07:00 - 19:00) 5 days on 4 days off
Industry - Chemical Products
A Maintenance Supervisor is required within a maintenance and manufacturing background. Candidates with experience of the chemical production industry would be well received.
Due to demand of the well-established company, a Hertfordshire based company requires a Maintenance Supervisor for a permanent role. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be required to:
- Ensure contractors and your own team are performing to standards and performance requirements in your area of remit.
- Actively participate in company communications including Toolbox Talks, Safety Flashes, Emails, monthly business updates.
- Co-ordinate and participate in activities such as 5S, CES, Root Cause Problem Solving and Standard Work to include empowerment of team members to carry out regular RCA and CES investigations.
- Develop and mentor team members to enable them to realise their full potential ensuring there is active engagement in the talent review process
- Co-ordinate effectively available resources and skills within team to meet operational, engineering and maintenance needs
- Liaise with Production to reduce downtime of the plant by timely response and feed-back of issues
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement within your area of responsibility
- To comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety procedures, including the use of PPE, safe working and incident reporting.
The Maintenance Supervisor should have the following skills or experience:
- Skilled and confident communicator who can clearly present ideas and solutions
- Resilience to work under sustained pressure
- Demonstrable strong health & safety awareness
- Strong leadership experience within the maintenance environment
- Excellent motivational, coaching, mentoring skills
- Demonstrable ability to influence and persuade others to take appropriate actions
- Experience of implementing talent and workforce planning strategies, organisation design
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone would like to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Hertfordshire based company will offer you:
- £43,319 - £53,000 p.a.
- Excellent Pension, Free lunches and many more perks
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of manufacturing and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Controls Software Engineer role, please contact Harry Corper at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268889263.