Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
about 2 years ago
Maintenance Planning Manager
Package up to £50,000
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Planning Manager on behalf of an Automotive client of ours based in Birmingham. This is a days-based role Monday - Friday!
As a Maintenance Planning Manager your duties will be:
- Lead the technical planning of maintenance operations
- Lead the continuous improvement of machine availability & maintainability
- Develop the improvement of maintenance and material strategies and processes
- Manage finances through budget planning and governance
- Provide maintenance reporting for management
- Identify & manage business & technical risks within the maintenance department
As a Maintenance Planning Manager, you will have:
- Leadership experience & management of a technical team
- Experience of working within & planning a maintenance department
- Financial governance & management to work alongside plant targets
- A good technical understand of machine technologies
- Experience of managing projects or new installations
- Thorough understanding of maintenance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading Automotive OEM on a permanent basis. This package comes with a good pension scheme, car scheme, bonus scheme & 26 days holiday + bank holidays.
If you want to know more information about the role the please get in touch with Kieron today!