We are looking for a highly-skilled and experienced Maintenance Planner who will support projects within the Maintenance Team.
The Maintenance Planner will ensure the system is built in a way that reflects the company's maintenance work flows and captures the data needed to drive maintenance performance.
The successful candidate will join the business and work alongside existing Maintenance Planners to understand the current system e.g. how the equipment is set up, how the BOMs are built, how the schedules are set up etc.
Key Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner role.
- Ensure the CMMS project deliverables are met in line with the project team and timeline
- Learn the maintenance planning process for Johnson Matthey
- Drive continuous improvement of the maintenance planning process
- Represent the planning function during the project phase
- Provide first line support to CMMS end users (planners)
- Develop and deliver training to improve business stakeholder's awareness
- Formulate and agree policy and best practices to identify criteria for evaluating project design and implementation
- Liaise weekly with the maintenance planners to discuss progress/ concerns
Skills and experience required for the Maintenance Planner role:
- Diploma or equivalent in an engineering discipline, or apprentice trained
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional Planning, Scheduling and Co-ordination skills
- Good knowledge of Asset Management Systems (CMMS)
- Demonstrable experience using CMMS systems
- Experience on implementing a CMMS into a business
- Solid experience with document control and document management systems
- Ability to deliver innovative and practical solutions
- Able to give and receive clear and unbiased information
- Build strategic working relationships
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to distil complex situations into clear and simple summaries for presentation to non- subject-matter expert / senior leadership teams.