Job Title - Maintenance Manager - Technical Services
Salary Range: £50K - £60K (D.O.E)
Industry - Off Highway
An opening has become available for an experienced maintenance professional to join the Technical Services team in Stafford. This is an exciting opportunity to lead & develop the Technical Services maintenance team, & to support future projects and assignments that will make significant contributions to the business.
This is a leadership level role within the Technical Services organisation. The successful candidate will have experience of leading experienced manufacturing personnel, will be a recognised expert in the maintenance & improvement of manufacturing equipment & automation, and will have significant experience of managing production maintenance activities within existing manufacturing process streams, ensuring that a robust maintenance program is operated.
Other responsibilities include:
- providing technical support for new test equipment
- paint application processes
- manufacturing automation & robotics
- tooling & gauging
- managing third party service providers
- training & development of maintenance team members to industry recognised standards, and ensuring safe working practices are employed during all maintenance activities
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.