Permanent position - Cambridge
Salary negotiable + excellent benefits.
We are recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to manage in-house and sub-contracted teams to ensure delivery of the business metrics for the maintenance department.
The client is a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors. Due to an increase in projects, they require a Maintenance Manager on a permanent staff basis.
As the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to:
- Ensure safety of all maintenance operations.
- Continually drive to improve the efficiency of the resources within the maintenance department.
- Improve equipment performance by supporting the overall business drive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Continue the lead for the improvement of the preventative maintenance programs and systems.
- Recommend changes to the maintenance schedule and develop the maintenance programs in coordination with the sub-contractors.
- Lead staffing activity within the teams including recruitment, training and development in collaboration with third parties and subject matter experts.
- Successfully deliver the maintenance of the buildings and services.
- Support the reliability team with continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure adherence to plant and equipment maintenance requirements.
The Maintenance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Recognised engineering qualifications - time served, degree or other.
- Solid experience of working as a Maintenance Manager with a demonstrated career history.
- IOSH (Managing Safely)
- A Project Management qualification desirable.
This role has an attractive salary and benefits package for an experienced and suitably qualified Maintenance Manager.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Maintenance Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.