Maintenance Manager - Aviation - Aberdeen - Permanent
A Maintenance Manager is required with an extensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance and be (or able to obtain) a Post 145 holder. Candidates with experience of the rotary industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a helicopter services company based in Aberdeen requires a motivated and business-like Maintenance Manager with aircraft maintenance experience for a new permanent role. As the Maintenance Manager you will be required to:
- Leadership of an engaged workforce
- Ensure regulatory, customer and company compliance at all times and at all levels
- Drive continuous improvement
- Responsible for the safe execution of maintenance at all times at the bases
- Responsible for the safe, available aircraft for the business needs ensuring on time departure
- Coaching and mentoring of the workforce to develop high performance
- Communicating internally and externally to ensure all stakeholders are informed
- Timely execution of scheduled maintenance
- Work closely with supply chain to ensure all parts, tooling etc. are ordered and managed in good time
- Manage and achieve all company KPI's
- Manage labour costs in line with budgeted assumptions
The Maintenance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Able to hold Part 145 post holder position (Form 4)
- Clear leadership and management training and skills
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations
- Strong understanding of safety standards and regulations
- Customer focused
- Licensed helicopter engineer preferred
- Technical knowledge of best practices and standards of maintenance execution
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Effective communicator, highly credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Preferably a working knowledge of AMOS Maintenance Systems.
- Be able to deliver to targets and deadlines within the department.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment on a daily basis.
***NOTE*** Relocation support will be provided and calculated on an individual basis
This position is a key contributor to the Senior Management Team and as such leadership and management of the whole business is expected. As a leader and role model you will direct, develop and motivate a skilled team of engineers.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of aircraft maintenance and able to hold Part-145 Post Holder position and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.