Maintenance Manager - Aviation - Ireland - Permanent
A Maintenance Manager is required with an extensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance and be a Post 145 holder. Candidates with experience of the rotary industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a helicopter services company based across 4 locations (Dublin, Sligo, Waterford & Shannon) in Ireland requires a motivated and business-like Maintenance Manager with aircraft maintenance experience for a new permanent role. As the Maintenance Manager you will be required to:
- Ensure all maintenance carried out by the Approved Organisation meets the standard required by the IAA/EASA
- Control and co-ordination of Helicopter Maintenance
- Ensure through the workforce under his/her control, that the quality of workmanship in the final product is to a standard acceptable to the organisation and the IAA
- Direct the production and development of maintenance plans
- Ensure that all maintenance is completed within the appropriate time scales
- Corrective and preventive actions to address non-conformances of internal / external Quality Audits are satisfactorily closed down
- Control and monitoring of engineering maintenance costs
- Identification of training requirements for existing and new aircraft types
- Chair the Engineering Health & Safety meetings at home base
The Maintenance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations in Part 145 and Part M as could deputise for Part M Post Holder
- Must meet the requirements to be accepted by the IAA as the Part 145 Post Holder
- Strong understanding of safety standards and regulations
- Customer focused
- Licensed helicopter engineer preferred but not essential
- Technical knowledge of best practices and standards of maintenance execution
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills.
- Preferably a working knowledge of AMOS Maintenance Systems.
- Be able to work in a pressured environment on a daily basis.
This position is a key contributor to the Senior Management Team and as such leadership and management of the whole business is expected. As a leader and role model you will direct, develop and motivate a skilled team across the bases in Ireland.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of aircraft maintenance and a Part-145 Post Holder and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.