Maintenance Manager - South Sheffield - Permanent
A Maintenance Manager is required with knowledge of Plant Reliability and PPM Systems. Candidates with experience of working within the manufacturing sector would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a precision component manufacturer for the aerospace, nuclear and space exploration industries based in the South Sheffield area requires a motivated and methodical Maintenance Manager with strong people skills for a new permanent role. As the Maintenance Manager you will be required to:
- Establish Maintenance strategies to achieve the overall plant reliability and availability
- Own and develop the PPM system
- Co-ordination and direction of the sites Maintenance Team and external Contractors
- Management of routine and reactive maintenance tasks
- Introduce safe operational procedures
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for critical plant issues
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets
The Maintenance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Relevant Engineering qualification/discipline or served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship
- NEBOSH Qualified or relevant qualification
- Practical engineering experience to include managing people.
- Strong Leader with demonstrable experience in delivering results in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience in the development and implementation of a best practise Maintenance and Reliability strategies.
- Strong culture of H&S and will have led various safety initiatives throughout your career.
- Excellent reporting skills and able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of PPM Systems and able plan effectively and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.