Competitive Plus Benefits
Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV)
£Negotiable Plus Benefits (Days Based)
Maintenance, Facility, Management, HV, LV, Electrical Systems, Manufacturing, Coordination, Planning, Problem Solving, Improvements
Are you a Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV) with a hands on approach to proactive and reactive maintenance within a fast moving manufacturing environment covering all mechanical and electrical maintenance, seeking a new and challenging opportunity? If yes this opportunity could be for you!
As a Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV) you will be charged with improving, implementing and maintaining new technical processes, procedures, production equipment and facilities attributes in line with all Health and Safety standards and requirements. As a Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV) you will be responsible for:
- Day to day operations and budget management of all Production Equipment Maintenance (PEM) and Facility Services & Maintenance (FM) requirements across the Coventry site. This will include leadership responsibility for the site-based maintenance team members (tasks, performance, development, motivation) and subcontracted services for the PEM or FM areas of the business.
- Improving, implementing and maintaining new technical processes and procedures and will lead Health and Safety standards in line with HSQE support functions. Implementing the Company’s digital systems for PEM and FM will be a fundamental part of the role.
- Developing and improving existing Safe System of Works and be competent in managing the services of HV and LV Electrical Systems (up to 11kV on site) are both legally and client compliant.
- Developing state of the art solutions in PEM and FM applications that can be promoted towards external customers service lines based new technology or services that could help improve their equipment and building resilience and efficiency.
- Managing and improving the current Planned Maintenance System’s and further develop this into OS (Operating System) that incorporates preventative maintenance schedules for infrastructure assets & Reactive Cases.
- To participate in the design of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns.
- To identify opportunities for implementing improvements to working processes and assets. Undertake or assist with their implementation.
- Ensure that maintenance operations are undertaken in a safe manner ensuring that:-
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are available.
- All necessary current best practice data are available and used.
- Staff are thoroughly trained in all safety aspects relating to their job.
- To understand customer quality needs and to comply with the various audit processes
Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV) will require the following skills and experience:
- Fault Finding capability and problem resolution techniques
- Electrical / mechanical maintenance and engineering background
- All round Siemens S7 PLC knowledge and understanding at an operator level.
- Building services (BMS/EMS)
- CAFM system experience
- Total Preventative Maintenance (knowledge and experience)
- Full responsibility for running a technical facility department of multi-skilled technicians and administrative.
- Maintenance management of large facility
- Electrical HV & LV Systems to 3000kVa
- SFG20 (Planned Maintenance Standards)
- NIC/EIC implementation and maintenance there of
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Maintenance and Facility Management within a high volume manufacturing environment (ideally automotive) and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance and Facilities Manager (HV/LV), please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.