A Maintenance Manager is required to work for the industry leader in composite materials and industrial fabrics.
The purpose of the Maintenance Manager role is to manage in-house and sub-contracted teams to ensure delivery of the business metrics for the maintenance department.
Duties of the Maintenance Manager role:
- Ensure safety of all maintenance operations.
- Continually drive to improve the efficiency of the resources within the maintenance department.
- Improve equipment performance by supporting the overall business drive for continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Continue the lead for the improvement of the preventative maintenance programs and systems.
- Recommend changes to the maintenance schedule and develop the maintenance programs in coordination with the sub-contractors.
- Lead staffing activity within the teams including recruitment, training and development in collaboration with third parties and subject matter experts.
- Successfully deliver the maintenance of the buildings and services.
- Support the reliability team with continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure adherence to plant and equipment maintenance requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required - Maintenance Manager.
- Recognised engineering qualifications - time served, degree or other.
- Solid experience of working as a Maintenance Manager with a demonstrated career history.
- IOSH (Managing Safely)
- A Project Management qualification desirable.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.