almost 2 years ago
As soon as possible
Our customer is a global supplier of advanced materials and support the aerospace, automotive and alternative energy sectors.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the maintenance team and arrange and oversee planned maintenance, preparation, execution and handover to production operations.
Duties of the Maintenance Leader:
- To be the technical authority and Maintenance Leader for site machinery and plant assets.
- Control the maintenance of site machinery and plant in a safe, reliable and available status.
- Take responsibility for cost control of the annual maintenance.
- Review daily status of equipment and proactively prepare plans to prevent unplanned outages.
- Propose capital projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Control spares requirements, repairable items and ensure stock levels are appropriate.
- Ensure quality of maintenance is at an acceptable level to meet business needs.
- Control maintenance documentation and make available for maintenance and facilities teams.
- Lead route cause analysis into failures and following up into actions, completion and closure.
Skills and experience required for the Maintenance Leader role:
- Ideally a relevant Degree qualification or Apprenticeship in Engineering.
- Relevant engineering experience in operations and maintenance of large industrial plants.
- IOSH Managing Safely - desired.
- CMMS systems knowledge.
- Multiple equipment and facilities technical knowledge required - mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and building services etc.
What you will get for the Maintenance Leader role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Professional and friendly working environment.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application first hand, please contact Justin Wainwright on 01268 889267 or 07711 156281