Maintenance Lead Technician Nightshift
Industry/Sector: Automation/Electrical Components
A Maintenance Lead Technician is required for a leading distributor of electronics, automation and control components. We are looking for a multi-skilled electro-mechanical Maintenance Technician with experience in preventative, reactive and continuous improvement. The role is working my client's nightshift, leading a maintenance team ensuring production downtime is reduced to a minimum.
As a Maintenance Lead Technician (Nightshift) you will be required to:
- Maintain automated warehouse equipment such as conveyors, packaging machines, labelling machines, vertical racking systems, shrink wrapping machines and palletising & cage stacking systems.
- Work in accordance within a planned maintenance routine and attending to reactive maintenance issues as they arise.
- Conduct manual and PLC fault finding activity always looking at ways to reduce or eliminate downtime.
- Respond to calls in areas of equipment failure.
- Provide shift control and work delegation in the absence of the Shift Supervisor.
The suitable candidate for Maintenance Lead Technician will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician
- Recognised Maintenance Qualification
- Experience within an automated warehouse operation is desirable but not essential.
- PLC Fault finding is essential.
- Able to interpret electrical, pneumatic and mechanical schematics.
- 17th Edition certification in electrical wiring is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Material Handling Equipment, roller conveyors, and electro-mechanical systems and sensors.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of maintenance services and are willing to work nightshifts and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Lead Technician role, please contact Ed Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446133 or email .