Double Day Shift
Salary - Up to £27,00 per annum
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join a Global Warehouse Automation company based in Leicester. Are you currently looking for an opportunity to develop your maintenance career & move into an automation environment?
As Maintenance Technician you will:
- Routine Maintenance checks
- Preventative maintenance activities to ensure downtime on machinery is kept to a minimum
- Basic fault finding
- Carry out reactive maintenance duties when Conveyors, Roller track & OSR systems breakdown.
- Diagnose & repair hardware faults
- To Provide continuous improvement ideas on areas of the system which are showing repeated errors.
As s Maintenance Technician you will:
- Good understanding of Electrical & Mechanical maintenance duties
- Experience of doing routine maintenance checks on equipment
- Exposure to Conveyors & robots is beneficial
- NVQ Level 2 qualified is beneficial
- Ability to work at heights
- Be able to work individually as well as part of the team – working closely with senior & shift engineers
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
As a Maintenance technician – this role will allow you to learn, develop & understand maintenance duties whilst shadowing senior members of the maintenance team. If you are keen to hear more details about this role then please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.