Maintenance Engineering Team Leader
Panama 24/7 shift pattern: Days (06:00 - 18:00) Nights (18:00 - 06:00)
Salary c. £45,000/year starting salary
A truly innovative market leader in bringing new technology to warehouse logistics the world over. Working with our customers all over the world, our client develops customised solutions and are truly at the forefront of industry 4IR.
Employing over 3,000 people across the planet, growing fast and turning over more than €500m revenue year on year. They believe strongly in uniting technological know-how with a long-established experience in diverse industries to be the key to delivering successful solutions for their prestigious client base.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced multi skilled engineers with some management or team leading experience to join this market leading, multi-national company within the residence at a state-of-the-art UK household brand name's automated distribution and logistics hub in Bradford.
This maintenance engineering shift leader job opportunity comes with a basic salary of circa £45,000/year including shift allowance. We hope to speak to suitably skilled and career-focused multi skilled maintenance engineering professionals local to Bradford as soon as possible.
- Maintain Quality of Service by ensuring good quality communications.
- Implementation of Site quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures.
- Providing maintenance service support, to the installed system.
- Ensure that all spares issues are dealt with efficiently and rapidly.
- Ensuring the company equipment supplied is well cared for and is always in a presentable/usable/maintained condition.
- Provide flexibility and the best use of skills and capabilities of the maintenance team on site.
- arrying out annual personal appraisals with team members.C
- Lead the team and manage individual development roadmaps for all shift team members.
- Develop training plans for your team in line with organisational objectives and personal development plans.
- Develop loss and waste reduction projects through the root cause analysis tools provided.
- Plan, organise and manage projects looking at all aspects, cost versus benefit through to completion and financial sign off.
- Manage relationships with the customer
- Present and manage the daily and weekly KPI’s and projects.
- HNC / HND / City and Guilds or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding in Control software at PC and PLC level
- Experience in a relevant industry
- Demonstrable experience in management on some level
- Experience of having operated a CMMS system (preferred)
- Proven track record in service maintenance
- IOSH qualification in Health and Safety (preferred)
- Starting salary of £44,140/year (inc shift allowance)
- Up to 6% matched company pension contribution
- Employee benefits package
- Full uniform
- Company mobile phone
- OT regularly available - not mandatory
- Site based only - Bradford location
- Industry leading training and career development opportunities at home and abroad
- 22 shifts (240 hours) of paid holiday rising with length of service and good attendance records
Please note that this position will from next year involve working on a Panama shift pattern which includes 12-hour day and night shifts.
This is an exciting job opportunity for multi skilled maintenance engineering team leader professionals local to Bradford to join a market leading automation systems provider with an array of career paths available both at home and abroad.
If you would like more information, please 'apply' now or contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.