£35k - 45k per year
Maintenance Manager - Oldbury area
Drop Forging, Heavy Engineering, Metals, Machining
Salary: £35k to £45k p.a
Works Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Engineering Manager, Maintenance Supervisor
Hands on role managing the Maintenance operations to achieve the requirements of each customer and the QMS to ISO 9001:2015 in the most productive & safe manner in a heavy engineering metal manufacturing environment.
- Implement a Planned Preventative Maintenance (P.P.M.) System.
- Responsible for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers.
- Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns
- Applying good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Co-ordinate workforce to deliver the on-time plan to achieve +90% OTIF.
- Participate in breakdown reporting and management review process.
- Attend production meetings with all the information necessary to ensure that meeting is both informative and productive.
- Report to the Director of Manufacturing as to production progress plan.
Required Skills & Experiences
- Experience in working in a heavy engineering environment (Drop Forging) would be beneficial.
- Ideally 18th Edition Wiring Regulations City and Guilds Qualified
- NEBOSH National Diploma would be beneficial.
- Have the capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures.
- Have the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Have team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Have the confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- People-management skills.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Maintenance Manager opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.