Maintenance Engineer - Nights Only - Electrical - £28,000 to £34,000 per annum
Hours: Sunday to Thursday
22:00-06:00 (finishing on a Friday morning)
An electrically biased Maintenance Engineer is required to join a steel manufacturing plant located near the West Bromwich area. This is a salary positiion and you will be required to work permanent night shifts.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- A recognised apprenticeship to city & guilds level, or be qualified to HNC or equivalent with experience in a similar environment.
- Experience working in a heavy, high pressure production environment.
- Experience within electrical maintenance and PLC's would be advantageous but not essential.
- Shift patterns to include rotating between 10 hour days and 8 hour nights.
- Weekend work will also be required as necessary.
- Happy to work permanent nights
- This is a staff position with a fixed salary which will be based upon experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in working an electrically biased maintenance engineer position on permanent nights please get in touch.