£30k - 35k per year + Shift Allowance
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer - Northamptonshire - Night Shift - Strong Salary & Benefits
A Maintenance Engineer is required with a background in CNC Maintenance. Candidates from an automotive product assembly background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a precision machining organisation based in the Northamptonshire area requires a motivated and driven Maintenance Engineer for a new permanent role.
The Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong CNC machine tool maintenance background,
- Preventative and reactive maintenance experience on 3-, 4- & 5-axis CNC machining centres.
- Skilled at fault-finding and repairing component.
- Previous experience working with CNC machining centres is essential, and Matsuura, Heller and Grob will be advantageous.
- You will know your way around Siemens and Fanuc CNC controls, and will be committed to safe working within the boundaries of these machine tools.
- In addition to the CNC machining centre maintenance, you'll also be maintaining assembly equipment, and even undertaking general building maintenance, so experience in all forms of maintenance is required.
The Maintenance Engineer will have the following:
- A completed apprenticeship in Engineering is desirable, preferably NVQ Level 3 or higher in Maintenance Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Proven track record in maintenance of CNC machine tools
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Strong background in planned preventative maintenance systems
- A tidy, organised person committed to continuous improvement
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of maintaining CNC equipment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.