Maintenance Engineer - Nights - Mechanical or multi-skilled - £33,000 to £38,000 per annum + bonus + overtime
Continental Nights: 6pm - 6am, 4 on 4 off
A Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer is required to join a privately owned specialist steel manufacturing company located near the West Bromwich area. This is a salary position with added overtime and bonuses and you will be required to work continental night shifts.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences;
- Maintenance/ Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent qualification (Level 2 City & Guilds/ NVQ) (essential).
- Experience within a similar role (essential).
- Knowledge/ appreciation of electrical maintenance (desirable).
- Welding and Fabrication skills (desirable).
- Experience within a cold rollforming/ manufacturing environment beneficial.
As the Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and problem solve with minimal downtime to production.
- Ensure all personal protective equipment is identified, always available, correctly used and all associated problems are reported to management.
- Carry out diagnosis of faults and maintenance and repairs to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner and return equipment to operational service.
- Carry out PPM schedules as necessary, plan work orders as required and provide feedback to develop the system.
- Plan and prioritise workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Engineer opportunity please click on the link apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.