- Sector: Consumer Goods
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59379
£34,000 to £36,500 plus Benefits
A FMCG manufacturing company are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work three twelve-hour night shifts. You will support the engineering department conducting routine, reactive and pre-planned maintenance. Experienced working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a mechanical bias.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will maintain all the plant, equipment, buildings, and related infrastructure, including planned and reactive maintenance.
- Ensure that machinery is ready for use at start up, support where needed.
- Ensure that all maintenance, repairs, improvements, and developments are undertaken safely, efficiently, effectively and at minimum cost across all aspects of the site’s equipment, processes, site services and buildings.
- To assist with process and production to continuously improve operations, safety and to minimise waste and energy.
- Effective communication with Production and Technical. To work closely and meet regularly with team leaders and managers from operations to understand their needs and objectives.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer with a mechanical bias.
- Experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A background of conducting reactive, pre-planned and reactive maintenance.
- Knowledge of electrical fault finding & working with PLC’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Happy to work a permanent night shift.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.