- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Kulbir Samra
- Contact Email: Kulbir.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: .
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58995
Title: Maintenance Engineer – Night Shift
Shifts: The role will operate across 4 nights (Sunday to Wednesday) and is based on a 40 hour week. Hours of work can be Sun: 6pm - 6am, Mon-Wed: 10pm - 6am or 4x10 hour shifts 8pm - 6am
- We are looking for a permanent Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to provide cover for our Operations team on the night shift
- The maintenance team consists of 7 staff members but this person will be working alone on the night shift
- Able to work under own initiative and without supervision
- Main duties are daily repair and maintenance of large production / manufacturing equipment and daily repair, maintenance and inspection of all ancillary equipment associated with the site and buildings and supporting any installation and project work.
- General Factory Maintenance experience, including electrical, mechanical, welding, plumbing and general repairs desirable
Minimum relevant mechanical/electrical engineering qualification:
- NVQ Level 2 or
- BTec Diploma
- Or time served
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.