Night Shift (Mon-Thurs)
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician is required with experience of maintaining plant equipment for a high volume manufacturing plant of Automotive components in Solihull. The role requires a Maintenance Technician to work 4 x Night Shifts on a permanent basis (2045hrs - 0600hrs Mon - Thurs) and have experience in both mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
As Maintenance Technician you will:-
- Maintain plant and equipment ensuring production targets are met and breakdowns to a minimum
- Ensure PPM activities are conducted in line with schedules
- Able to fault find electrical and mechanical issues quickly and efficiently in a JIS plant
- Keep all tooling requirements/drawing up-to-date
- Work with others to consistently improve the plant performance.
- Able to work a night-shift Mon-Thurs
Skills and Experience:-
- NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Level 3
- 5 Years Post Graduate Experience
- 5 Years Hands on knowledge
- 17th Edition of IEE wiring regulations
- Siemens S7 Basic/ Advanced
- Problem solving experience in high volume production environment
- Strong IT Skills, Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook etc
Interest for this role will no doubt be high, interested applicants should apply to this advert as soon as possible or call Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee for further information.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.