£40k - 42k per year + + Pension + Holiday
about 1 month ago
This continuously growing manufacturer of FMCG packaging is looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer – Nights to provide engineering maintenance and breakdown servicing for the injection moulding machinery onsite. The position is in a night shift pattern of Monday to Friday, 10pm to 6am.
The Maintenance Engineer – Nights duties will include:
- Implementation of engineering work instructions and training documentation as and when required.
- Continuous improvement of all related production equipment to drive OEE up and above specified targets and to reduce scrap to below specified targets.
- To ensure PPM is completed on time. Notification to be given to the Production Shift Manager when scheduled timelines are not met with reasons why.
- All spares used need to be logged and updated/re-ordered in suitable time.
- A high level of housekeeping is required at all times, sufficient time should be allocated at the end of your shift to clean your working area and put all tools away in a professional manner.
- Investigation of reoccurring faults and follow up action is essential; the engineer has the responsibility to send equipment back to manufactures for analysis and repair.
- To log all major breakdowns per shift on the maintenance fault log.
- Ensure a high level of health and safety is adhered to at all time’s leading by example.
- To communicate with department Shift Managers or deputies and prioritise work loads in times of multiple breakdowns.
The Maintenance Engineer – Nights will have:
- Multi skilled in electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Experience of a working in a similar fast paced environment.
- Experience of robotics/automation highly advantageous.
- Injection moulding maintenance is also highly advantageous.
To apply for this position, please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.