Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
To £30,000 per annum (Days)
This is a permanent position for an experienced maintenance engineer with an electrical bias; this maintenance engineer role will be working on an day shift pattern for a global household OEM. You'll be working in a dedicated maintenance team performing responsive and planned maintenance on a variety of bespoke machinery that are, for the majority, PLC driven.
We are looking for the following for the maintenance engineer position:
- A multi-skilled candidate with definitive bias towards electrical breakdown skills and experience
- Relevant education/qualifications (apprenticeship, ONC or equivalent)
- Experience working in a high volume manufacturing environment (ideally automotive although not mandatory) to include diagnosis via PLC's
- I/O level with any mainstream PLC
This maintenance engineer role is an immediate start and the company use a 2 stage recruitment method that includes HR based assessment questions, scenario led interviews and a factory tour.
The company can offer the following for this maintenance engineer role:
- Permanent employment
- Permanent day shift
- Great basic salary which rises once training is completed
- Ongoing training
If this maintenance engineer role is of interest, please get in touch today by giving Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.