£32k - 38k per year
about 1 month ago
Role: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: £32'000 - £38'000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 39 hrs per week
Shifts: 8am - 5pm (1pm on Friday)
Benefits include 33 day holiday
- We are a busy Manufacturing facility based in Coventry looking for an experienced Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Engineer. (Elec bias)
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar environment within an Engineering/Manufacturing company - mainly Presses, CNC Machines, ABB Robots, with knowledge of Trumpf Lasers an advantage.
- This is a hands on role, servicing and upgrading machines in the workshop along with maintaining all Plant, Electricals and general Equipment and Machinery.
- To ensure that our machinery and ancillary equipment are properly maintained, maximising the site's overall equipment efficiency.
- To play a key role in the introduction of a system of Preventative Maintenance that will maximise output, reducing downtime and minimising company expenditure.
- To play a key role in ensuring the site is properly maintained and a safe environment for its workers.
- Attend to machinery and/or installation breakdowns, assessing problems, formulating countermeasures and implementing fix whilst providing realistic estimates to the team for planning purposes
- Assist in ensuring the site is a safe working environment.
- Assist in the installation of new machinery and equipment.
- Assist the company achieve its KPI targets by maximising the overall efficiency and effectiveness of Equipment.
- Attend daily shift briefs to understand key issues and priorities for the week.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other sites. Providing onsite support where necessary
Skills and Attributes:
- First class communication and planning skills.
- PLCs fault finding
Qualifications and Experience:
- Driving licence required to travel to sister site
- HND or similar qualification
- 18 th Edition or similar required
- Experience of 5 axis CNC machines, Robots and 500t Presses preferred
- Experience of fault finding on Electrical and Mechanical systems
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.