Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Contract Rates (Days)
Tyne and Wear
We have 2 immediate start positions for electrically biased maintenance engineer role working for a tiered automotive company in Tyne and Wear; you'll be supporting the existing maintenance teams maintaining various production machines. We are looking for the following for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer positions:
- Experience working as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in a fast paced manufacturing environment (ideally automotive)
- Capable of diagnosing via a PLC (they use Mitsubishi primarily)
- Able to read drawings and schematics
- Qualified by virtue of an engineering qualification or equivalent
These Electrical Maintenance Engineer roles are immediate starts and are to cover ongoing work, sickness and holidays; initially the company are offering 2 months contract.
The company are offering the following for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer positions:
- Initial 2 month contract
- Good pay rates
- Day shift (there is a potential this may move on to shifts)
If this Electrical Maintenance Engineer is for you, please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment as we have interview slots available next week.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.