Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Salary: £35,000 p/a
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work for our client at their site in Cheshire, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy engineering team, and looking for someone who is experience with all electrical work.
- The main purpose of the position is to be responsible for providing a safe, effective and efficient maintenance support service across two very busy manufacturing sites.
- You will be expected to attend breakdowns on a wide variety of equipment and machinery.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance activities and evaluate and improve on current PPM schedules.
- Property maintenance and general site maintenance.
- You will be a time served maintenance engineer with a bias towards electrical (holding relevant industry qualification).
- You must be flexible in your approach with a "CAN DO" attitude with the ability to manage your time effectively whilst working to tight targets and deadlines.
- Full driving licence and PAT testing experience required
- Current IFAF licence desirable.
The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required, ideally engineering apprenticeship served.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Pension scheme
- 43 hours per week
- Overtime available as required
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment