Job title: Maintenance Engineer (days)
Salary Range: £29-£30k before overtime
Industry/ Strapline: Maintenance/Aerospace
A Maintenance Engineer (Days) is required with knowledge of CNC with a multi skilled background. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received working DAYS ONLY. Working four 12 hour days only (48hrs) fixed hours weekdays.
Due to company growth, a Leicester based Aerospace company requires a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (days) with CNC experience for a new permanent role. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to:
- Attend machine breakdowns promptly, minimising machine downtime
- Conduct all preventative and routine maintenance according to maintenance plan.
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic fault finding and repairs.
- Support machine relocation involving disconnection and recommissioning.
- Providing feedback to the maintenance manager, making recommendations to improve site maintenance and TPM plans.
The Maintenance Engineer (days) should have the following skills or experience:
- Electrical or Mechanical certified.
- Experience within a CNC rich environment with CNC maintenance knowledge.
- Multi-skilled background with PLC/CNC understanding.
- Computer literate.
- 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- Existing knowledge of root cause analysis/problem solving process.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC from a multi-skilled background to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leicester-based Aerospace company will offer you:
Quarterly Bonus based on company performance for the quarter
Pension contribution - Auto Enrol 3% employees - Company matches up to 5%
25days annual holiday + bank holidays
Training & Development opportunities (The company are good at supporting people with courses internally and externally)
Flexible working with an early finish on a Friday (Business needs depending of course)
Social committee providing reduced events such as seaside/London trips
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC machinery and PLC literate and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Maintenance Engineer (days) role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.