- Sector: Metals
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 December 2021
- Job Ref: 59832
Maintenance Engineer- Days
£35,000 to £38,000 plus Benefits
A fast paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work on a day’s shift pattern. You will be responsible for ensuring productions are kept to a minimum through the overall maintenance and repair work. You will be apprentice trained with the ability to conduct both electrical and mechanical maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into Engineering Supervisor you will be responsible for conducting route, reactive and pre planed maintenance.
- Ensure all work requests are reacted to quickly and effectively to resolve production issues.
- Support machine breakdowns using their technical expertise.
- Conduct planned & predictive maintenance work as required.
- Ensure the spare parts are available to deliver fast effective repairs.
- Communication of priorities between shifts.
- Ensure all incomplete work request are follow-up and completed on time to improve. customer satisfaction.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Experienced working within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Confident in completing electrical and mechanical maintenance, both reactive and pre-planned.
- Understanding & basic fault finding on PLC’s SCADA and HMI Systems.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.