Maintenance Engineer (electrical) - Central Birmingham - Presses/CNC's - £30k to £34k
HOURS: Days only (8am-5pm)
A Maintenance Engineer is required to join a well established and specialist material handling manufacturer based in central Birmingham.
As the Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include;
- Servicing and maintenance on CNC machines and power presses (mechanical and electrical).
- PLC fault diagnosis.
- Support the implementation of TPM and look to improve the general function of the maintenance department.
- To move away from a reactive culture to a planned maintenance programme.
- General day to day site/building maintenance as required.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- A multi skilled ability to maintain plant, equipment and facilities.
- Experience of maintaining/servicing power presses and CNC machines is desirable.
- Experience of PLC fault finding (desirable).
- Experience of implementing TPM.
If you are interested in this exciting Maintenance Engineer opportunity lease click on the link to apply.