Maintenance Engineer (mechanical) - Central Birmingham - Presses/CNC's - £26k to £35k
DAYS ONLY - Monday to Friday
A Maintenance Engineer is required to join a well-established, successful and progressive family business which is a manufacturer of specialist material handling equipment, components and systems. The role is based in the new purpose-built manufacturing facility in central Birmingham.
We are offering to financially support the candidate through electrical courses if they wish to multi-skill train.
Maintenance Engineer responsibilities will include;
- Servicing and maintenance on CNC machines and power presses.
- Coordinate and deliver the TPM.
- Develop all plans and look to improve the general function of the maintenance department.
- To move away from a reactive culture to a planned maintenance approach and programme.
- General day to day site/facilities maintenance will also be a part of the role as required.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will require the following skills & experiences;
- An ability to maintain plant, equipment and facilities.
- Experience of maintaining/servicing power presses and CNC machines is desirable.
- Experience of implementing TPM (desirable)
The opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with this business will suit any experienced individual who is looking for a wide-ranging role where, as part of a smaller business they can be effective and make a difference. Please click on the link to apply.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.