£35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) plus shift Allowance!
Jonathon Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a World establishment based in Telford for a Maintenance engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established team who are looking to recruit due to Business growth.
As a Maintenance engineer your duties will include:
- Carry out instructions as deemed by Maintenance Shift Leader
- Prioritise breakdowns and complete according to priority
- Maintain all plant and equipment
- Log all breakdowns etc, and inform Maintenance Shift Leader of any repetitive faults
- Work within Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines
- Ensure electrical work carried out to IEE regulations
- Assume role of Maintenance Shift Leader when necessary
- To ensure any leaks, spillages, waste materials etc., are dealt with in line with ISO 14001 requirements
- To carry out TPM requirements as necessary
- Quality awareness, working to company processes and procedures
- Work to TS 16949 and ISO 14000 procedures
- To carry out project and continuous improvement activities as required
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- City & Guilds (or equivalent) Electrical Maintenance - ideally multi-skilled
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Knowledge of robotics and PLC's
- Injection moulding machine or Press experience
- PLC experience (preferably Siemens S7 but other systems will be considered) with fault finding and programme modification.
This is a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days & Nights) with Immediate starts available!
Please apply Today!