£31,457 per year
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Starting salary £31,457 plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a day’s shift pattern. You will be a mechanically bias Engineer with experience conducting pre planned maintenance on conveyors and processing machinery.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Area Engineering Supervisor, making sure the plant conveyors are maintained both proactively and reactively to deliver safe and reliable operation in line with planned production requirements.
- Ensure the Blades are set up ready for the PPM days, keeping the same high standard of tolerance.
- Updating all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Area Engineering Supervisor in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes and continuous improvement ideas.
- Ensure good communication between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer within Mechanical Engineering.
- Confident conducting mechanical maintenance and fault finding on conveyors and sorting machinery.
- Understanding of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic skills.
- A background working within fast paced manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.