Competitive Hourly rate plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer (Electrically bias)
Competitive Hourly Rate plus Benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for an electrically bias Maintenance Engineer on a double day’s shift pattern. You will be responsible for conducting reactive and pre-planned maintenance on fast paced machinery. Coming from an apprentice trained background with experience working within FMCG or Food manufacturing environment.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will ensure that plant machinery and equipment meet the required standards to achieve production targets.
- To repair and test all electrical and mechanical plant equipment.
- To work closely with Engineers on shift, to carry out any servicing, repairs, and maintenance.
- Suggest new projects or working practices to ensure continual improvement in health and safety, quality, performance, and the general functioning of the site.
- To carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance to agreed schedule.
- To ensure that any routine day to day engineering tasks are priorities to be agreed with the Shift Manager and Engineering Manager.
- Repair any breakdown within the plant or site as requested.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Engineer within electrical engineering.
- Confident conducting mechanical and electrical maintenance & fault finding.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, Scada systems and HMI’s. With the ability to fault find.
- A background working within fast paced manufacturing.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.