Day shifts plus overtime
Salary negotiable - Monday to Friday day shifts
FMCG Packaging sector
We require a Maintenance Engineer - Mechanical bias to support the Maintenance Team with day to day planned and preventative maintenance.
Due to increased workloads this client, one of the UK's leading providers of paper board drums and composite containers for the FMCG and drinks sectors, requires a Maintenance Engineer on a permanent staff full time basis.
As the Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to:
- Reactive maintenance of machinery, including production lines and plant machinery.
- Planned maintenance ensuring that down time is keep to a minimum.
- Keeping track of repair data for audits.
- Assisting in the implementing and commissioning of new machinery for new product lines.
- Ordering and maintaining stock for workshop.
- Use of mills and lathes for manufacturing production tooling, jigs, and fixture.
- Maintain monthly/weekly servicing records for all machinery as part of the QA system.
- Some Saturdays will be required for planned maintenance.
The Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer, Fitter or Technician.
- A background working in FMCG, the food, pharmaceutical or the process sector would be an advantage.
- Ideally qualified with an Apprenticeship or possess NVQ or BTEC qualifications.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Maintenance Engineer, Technician or Fitter and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.