Salary (negotiable depending on experience) Plus Shift allowance & Bonus!
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-known FMCG client of ours based in Northampton for a Maintenance Engineer. This is a permanent role & immediate starts for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG business who are looking to grow there teams.
Duties as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Provide Engineering support to production to ensure efficient performance of all equipment
- To apply systematic diagnostics in electrical/Mechanical Engineering to minimise plant failures/breakdowns
- Comply with SHE and all statutory Safety, Health & environmental requirements
- Ensure ALARP risk assessments for all non-routine tasks are in place before commencing work
- Complete all allocated P.M.'s are in the set time frame
- Liaise with production & operations to ensure action plans are in place
- Complete all Maintenance tasks
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
- Understanding of PLC & computer controlled equipment
- Experience of working with PLC's (Siemens S7, S5 & Alan Bradley)
- Worked individually and as part of a team
- Previous Electrical/Maintenance experience
- Competent in electrical/electronic fault finding & repair
- Flexibility in working hours
Working Hours & Benefits
- Alternating Days & Nights 4 on 4 off - (06.00am-18.00pm/18.00pm-06.00am)
- Overtime available in busy periods
- Shift Allowance when working Night shift
- Attendance bonuses
Interviews will be available immediately so do not miss out on this excellent opportunity.