Negotiable plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Negotiable plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer working days Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for conducting routine, reactive and pre planned maintenance on machinery and facilities maintenance. You will have a formal engineering apprenticeship with experience conducting machinery and facilities maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Proactively undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance on fabrication engineering machinery and general building maintenance.
- Reducing downtime by recording all machinery issues and updates.
- Supporting the Engineering department on facilities maintenance.
- Attend Engineering meetings to discuss changes, updates, and project updates.
- Adhering to health & safety regulations.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained within Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Experienced with conducting service and repairs on food processing, packaging, manufacturing machinery and facilities maintenance.
- Understanding of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.