£30k - 35k per year
about 2 months ago
£30,000 to £35,000 plus Overtime & benefits
Sutton in Ashfield
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer working on a rotating three shift pattern. You will be responsible for conducting routine, reactive and pre planned maintenance on machinery and facilities. You will be apprentice trained with both electrical and mechanical fault-finding experience.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance on machines, equipment, plant, and buildings.
- To carry out safety checks of machines, equipment, and complete periodic safety records.
- Undertake tasks required for the installation of machines, plant, and equipment.
- To respond to and provide an immediate maintenance service.
- Fabricate and assemble special purpose parts and equipment.
- To raise requisition orders for spare part requirements using Navision obtaining value.
- Conduct weekly sprinkler maintenance.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- HND or HNC qualified within Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Experienced with conducting routine, reactive and pre-planned maintenance on machinery, equipment and building or facilities.
- Fabrication and welding experience.
- Happy to work a rotating three shift pattern.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.