£48k per year + Company pension and Private Healthcare
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £48’000 (Includes Shift Allowance)
Benefits: Include company pension and private healthcare
Hours: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off. (12 hour shifts)
Location: Milton Keynes
Overview of the Role:
The Shift Engineer will be required to operate and carry out service maintenance and rectification tasks on the Automated Materials Handling Equipment under the guidance of the shift team leader.
- Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required (Conveyors, Packaging Machines, Labelling Machines, Sorting Machines, Pick & Place Robots and all other equipment)
- Carry out PPM of automation equipment and first line fixes of facilities equipment
- Complete breakdown reports and shift logs including any issues arising on shift which may have or had an effect on the performance of the site equipment and / or the maintenance department using the CMMS
- Liaise with production operatives to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
- Undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
- Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
- Learn company administrative procedures, and how to complete worksheets, time sheets etc
- Any other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of this role
- Hold an ONC / BTEC, City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 in appropriate subjects Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- PLC’s fault finding ideally Siemens S7
- A relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition preferred)
- Minimum 6 years’ experience preferred in a relevant industry or service
- Knowledge of working with Office software solutions and PC literate.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.