£29k - 31k per year
Maintenance Engineer (Days Shift Pattern)
£29,000 to £31,000 plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer mechanically bias on a day’s shift pattern. You will have experience conducting mechanical maintenance on fast paced manufacturing equipment.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Engineering Shift Leader, you will support the engineering department on routine, reactive and preventative maintenance.
- Conducting mechanical fault finding on machinery.
- Supporting Operatives with machinery training and basic maintenance.
- Maintaining regular communication with customers, Engineers and Engineering Shift Leader.
- Support on any ongoing project and continuous improvement plans to reduce waste and production downtime.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- HND or HNC qualified within Mechanical engineering.
- Experienced with conducting maintenance on fast paced manufacturing equipment.
- Previous background working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.