£27.5k - 29.5k per year
£27,500 to £29,500 plus benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer working on a double day’s shift pattern. You will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment, with experience of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Reporting into the Engineering Team Leader, you will carry out fast and effective maintenance, equipment repair and service of machinery.
- Working on High-speed wrapping, packaging machinery and process equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and inspection to an agreed schedule.
- Recording any breakdowns and machinery updates on the internal system.
- Making sure the engineering stores is clean and stock is re-ordered.
- Working with fellow Engineers to contribute to ongoing project work.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained within Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Experienced working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Confident in conducting mechanical and electrical fault finding.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.