£33.5k - 35.5k per year
£33,500 to £35,500 plus Overtime& benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias working 4 on 4 off days and nights. You will have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with the ability to perform mechanical and electrical maintenance.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Providing engineering support to achieve the plant production targets and pre planned maintenance completion rate to KPI target levels.
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible.
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed.
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing and introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs.
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams and the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias.
- Full UK Driving license.
- Experienced working within a Multi Skilled Maintenance function within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of fault finding, breakdown repairs, completion of preventative maintenance routines on both Mechanical & Electrical equipment.#
- Working knowledge of Pneumatic & Hydraulic systems
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.