about 1 month ago
Good permanent salary and shift allowance
We are working on a permanent Maintenance Engineer position for a global manufacturer based near Bristol; you'd be working on maintenance of bespoke machinery and some installation work later on in the year. The position is working on a double day shift pattern (Monday-Friday):
We are looking for the following for the Maintenance Engineer position:
- Dual skilled engineer who is proficient with electrical based systems and drawings
- Appropriate training/education in engineering
- Able to fault find with PLC's (I/O)
- Experience gained across hydraulic or pneumatic systems
The Maintenance Engineer position is working in an established maintenance team and on a double day shift pattern; the company are offering the following:
- Good permanent salary
- Shift allowance
- Excellent benefits package that includes paid overtime, bonus and profit share among others
If this Maintenance Engineer role is of interest, then apply now or give Gareth at Jonathan Lee a call.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.