£34k - 36k per year
Salaried Position Plus Shift Allowance
Stoke on Trent
This is an immediate start for an experienced maintenance engineer working for a tiered automotive supplier based in Stoke on Trent; the role will be working on a 3 shift rotation (early, late and night) Monday to Friday. You’d be joining an existing maintenance team working on the maintenance of production machinery to includes presses and heat application machinery.
For this maintenance engineer, we are looking for the following:
- Experience gained in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Engineering based qualifications
- Able to read mechanical/electrical drawings
- I/O confidence with a PLC
This maintenance engineer role is an immediate start on the 3 shift pattern; the company are offering the following:
- Good basic salary plus shift allowance
- Strong training program tailored to each person
- Comprehensive benefits package
If this maintenance engineer role is of interest, please apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.