- Sector: Manufacturing & Materials
- Function: Maintenance and facilities
- Contact: Simon Roberts
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446113
- Expiry Date: 09 February 2022
- Job Ref: 59378
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical bias
Salary £40,444 (includes shift allowance) + benefits
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be joining an advanced fully automated manufacturing processing company that has developed a strong reputation for supplying precision products across many industrial and commercial sectors. Due to continued growth and increased demand they need to further strengthen the maintenance engineering function. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be part of busy maintenance team that will deliver the highest possible levels of plant availability and reliability while maintaining full adherence to Health & Safety procedures and PPE use.
To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer position you must have:
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer within a medium to heavy, automated processing environment, this could include presswork, injection moulding, die casting, steel production or other automated PLC controlled continuous or batch processing plant.
- A strong practical maintenance engineering background, time served with a mechanical bias and familiar maintaining and servicing motors, pumps, gearboxes, hydraulic and pneumatic systems on automated plant within a controlled risk assessed and safe systems of work environment.
- Worked within a fast-paced PPM and reactive engineering maintenance environment that operates TPM, CMMS, OEE, 5S, Condition Based Monitoring and root cause analysis as part of a continuous improvement culture.
- Qualifications to NVQ level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or you could hold a combined Mechatronic qualification ideally supported by a recognised time served apprenticeship.
- A can-do attitude with a positive and supportive work ethic, comfortable being part of a dynamic and responsive team that can deliver safe systems of work and an effective maintenance function that works together supporting the production teams.
This is a demanding Maintenance Engineer position that presents a great opportunity to join a growing and successful business that manufactures world class products. You will be part of a team that will deliver the highest levels of plant availability and reliability in a controlled and safe environment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.