- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 27 October 2021
- Job Ref: 57421
Negotiable plus shift allowance, bonus & medicash plan
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for Maintenance Engineers to work 4 on 4 off days and nights. You will have an engineering background with mechanical and electrical maintenance within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
As a Maintenance Engineer your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Providing reactive maintenance support to the production operation.
- Assessing and conducting preventive maintenance, scheduled maintenance, modifications, or breakdowns on production and packaging machines.
- Working on lines with mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and electrical.
- Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Line Manager in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Quality standards.
- Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies
- Record in the in-house ERP system work performed, spare parts used and replaced parts.
An exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with the following.
- Apprentice trained or strong Maintenance or Mechanical engineering background.
- Experienced working with pneumatics, hydraulics, gearboxes and conducting electrical fault finding.
- A background working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.