£35k - 41.3k per year + 18% Shift Allowance
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday Shifts – Weekend on call 1 in 4
£35,000 + 18% Shift Allowance
A Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is now required for a world leading manufacturer. Candidates with a good working knowledge of maintaining and improving the performance of machines in a manufacturing environment will be well received.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to complete the following tasks:
- Day to day maintenance of robots, process and packaging machines
- Complete PPM activities to ensure up-time of all plant equipment is maximised
- Ensure all pant equipment is maintained in accordance with current health & Safety
- Service and proactively maintain the electrical instrumentation and control systems
The successful Maintenance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Full working knowledge of robotics preferably Kawasaki
- Full working knowledge of PLC Software preferably Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron and/or Mitsubishi
- Track record of accurately diagnosing and fixing of both electrical and mechanical faults
- Experience working with process and packaging machines
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience of inputting data to interrogate PLC software
We are ideally looking for engineers with a HND in engineering preferably Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical; however, are also keen to hear from engineers who have completed an apprenticeship within engineering and have experience of working as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment. It will be ideal but not essential for the engineer to be trained to current edition of the electrical standards and regulations.
This is excellent opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a growing manufacturer. In return for your skills and experience you can expect a starting salary of £35,000 plus 18% shift allowance (£41,300), along with company pension and paid annual leave.
This role does include working shifts that includes a night shift. In addition, the successful engineer will cover a 1 in 4 rota to cover on call weekend cover.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have a good mechanical and electrical knowledge and want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Maintenance Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114 oe email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.