£32k - 42k per year
about 1 year ago
3 shift rotations (AMs/PMs/Nights)
Salary – Up to £40,000 including shift allowance
Jonathan Lee are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join an Automotive Manufacturer based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well establish business looking to recruit due to business growth.
As a Maintenance Engineer your duties will be:
- Diagnose & repair special purpose equipment
- PLC fault diagnostics
- Mentor, support & develop the Maintenance Apprentices
- Modifications to PLC’s for remedial actions & process improvements
- Reactive & planned maintenance duties
- ABB robotic fault diagnostics
As a Maintenance Engineer you will have:
- Mechanical & Electrical maintenance experience
- Experience with Siemens S7
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Have work in a fast-paced environment
Are you currently working in a Maintenance role & keen to hear more about this opportunity? Please get in touch with Kieron at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.